Saturday, February 23, 2013

Some recent blessings---

  • Carrying this precious little boy of ours for 27 weeks now!
  • Celebrating 2 precious years with Kellan.
  • Getting to see my sister and nieces and nephew.
  • Getting to see some wonderful friends from NJ.
  • Being able to bless so many mothers and children with gifts from so many caring people in the USA.
  • Having my parents here right now and willing to help us the second we call with a need.
  • Having a wonderful sister from church come stay in our house while we were away and clean up the mess from the robbery.
  • A friend who is always willing to help me with translating and go above and beyond to make us feel welcome in Panama.
  • Friends who bless us beyond what we deserve in times of struggles
  • Turning another year older.
  • Watching my husband turn another year older.
  • Friends who are faithful to encourage us and pray for us.
  • Eating a delicious falafal and some sorbet in Panama City! (let's be honest... food matters when your pregnant)
I needed to write that out to remind myself just how blessed we truly are!

1 comment:

  1. Very blessed, indeed! Something I need to remember myself! <3<3<3<3<3

    ReplyDelete